Mutah University Language Center is committed to the following tasks:
1. Preparing and overseeing placement tests in English, Arabic, and Computer skills to the incoming
2. Offering and monitoring three-level program in English: pre-intermediate (English 99), intermediate (English 101),
and advanced (English 102) for all university students.
3. Offering a two-level program in Modern Standard Arabic: pre-intermediate (Arabic 99) and intermediate (Arabic 101)
for all university students.
4. Offering courses in Arabic for speakers of other languages.
5. Administering and supervising the National Exam and some international exams including the TOEFLiBT
and IELTS for the prospective graduate students at the Master's and PhD's levels.