Achievements of Queen Rania Al - Abdullah Center for Educational and Psychological Studies.
The Queen Rania Center for Educational and Psychological Studies / Mu'tah University organized a series of specialized seminars and training courses for the local community, university students and specialists. The center participated in several interactive meetings with the local community and presented a series of lectures to the teachers and community institutions, and a weekly program through Karak Voice Radio.
1. The role of Mu'tah University and the Karak Chamber of Commerce in achieving community participation in cooperation with Karak Chamber of Commerce, 7/11/2017.
2. Scientific symposium on "cystic fibrosis disease", in cooperation with the Cystic Fibrosis Society and the Jordanian Air Ambulance Center 9/11/2017.
3. Seminar on "Psychological and Legal Implications of Judiciary Implementation on Women in Jordan", in cooperation with the Community Police Center, Southern Mazar Security Center / Karak Police Directorate, 12/12/2017.
4. Creative Thinking in cooperation with Abd Al Hameed Shoman Foundation, Amman and Creativity Club / Karak, 19/12/2017.
5. Establishment of the first Karak Women's Forum in cooperation with Princess Basma Center for Development Karak 8/4/2018.
6. Seminar on the dangers of addiction to electronic games in cooperation with the directorates of education and school principals in the province of Karak 12/4/2018.
7. Seminar on Biogeometry for Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Karim, 24/4/2018.
8. A scientific seminar entitled "The Psychological Basis for Choosing a Life Partner", July 16, 2018.
9. "Environmental Intelligence" seminar, in cooperation with the Royal Environmental Protection Department, and the Renewable Energy Association, 27/7/2018.
10. The Second Forum for University Security, hosted by the Director of the Public Security Directorate, Brigadier General Obaidullah Al-Maaitah, and was organized by Friends of National Security in cooperation with Queen Rania Center for Psychological and Educational Studies, Mu'tah University, 23/10/2018.
11. A scientific symposium entitled (psychological and medical foundations for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer) - a model spirit initiative - Tuesday 13/11/2018.
Second: Training Courses:
Body Language Course.
- Sign language course for the deaf and dumb
- Music Course.
Creative Thinking Course.
- Curriculum Biography.
- Environment Friends Course with the Royal Department for Environmental Protection.
- The Queen Rania Al Abdullah Center for Educational and Psychological Studies in cooperation with the Jordanian Association for Psychology organized a special course entitled "First Psychological Aid for Confronting Crises and Disasters". This session is supported by Dr. Zafer Al-Sarayrah, President of Mu’tah niversity to support families of Dead kids of the events of 4/11/2018.
Third: Participation in interactive meetings with the local community:
Dr. Wejdan Al-Karaki, Director of the Center, presented a paper on the role of the family in raising and raising awareness on the issue of extremism at the launching ceremony of the Social Protection Network in cooperation with the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Jordanian Ministry of Municipalities in partnership with various official institutions And eligibility in the governorate. Within the "Strong Cities" project, which aims to find strategies and programs to combat violence and religious extremism, which was held at Falcon Rock / Karak Hotel on 10/10/2017.
2. Dr. Wejdan Al-Karaki, Director of the Center, participated in the workshop held by the Public Security Directorate entitled Suicide Cases, 11/10/2017.
3. Queen Rania Al-Abdullah Center for Educational and Psychological Studies participated in a lecture presented by Tamweelcom Jordan Program on Breast Cancer and how to detect it early. 19/10/2017
4. Participated in a seminar on the phenomenon of car parking and a demonstration, organized by the community police / Karak, where the director of the center Dr. Wrjdan Al-Karaki presented a paper on the psychological causes of this phenomenon and methods of treatment and prevention 25/10/2017
5. The Center's participation with the Supreme Youth Security Council and the Jordan Youth Association in cooperation with Mu'tah University and the Karak Governorate Council in the "Watan Al Shababah" initiative, where the first youth dialogue entitled "Youth in Karak between Reality, Challenges and Aspirations" (Tania) on Tuesday 31/10/2017.
6. Dr. Wejdan Al-Karaki, Director of the Center, participated in the dialogue session on "Gender Issues and Challenges in Karak Governorate" at Mu'tah University, with the support of UNESCO Amman Office and the participation of Sawt Al-Karak Radio 2017/11/26.
7. The Director of the Center, Dr. Wejdan Al-Karaki, participated in the symposium on "The Seventh Discussion Paper of His Majesty King Abdullah II" at the Ai Secondary School / Al-Karak District. 13/11/2017
8. The Director of the Center attended. Wejdan Al-Karaki meeting with the Canadian Ambassador in the Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development / Karak on the prospects of cooperation with Jordan.
9. Participate in the call for maternity leave for women working in the private sector (90 days) and equal to women working in the public sector.
10. The Psychology Department's journey to moral guidance with Queen Rania Center for Educational and Psychological Studies
11. Participation of the Director of the Center in a paper on "The role of the family in the prevention of violence and extremism" in the dialogue session held by the Greater Karak Municipality on the prevention of violence and extremism 7/7/2018
12. The Governor of Karak met with the Director and members of the Queen Rania Al-Abdullah Center for Educational and Psychological Studies at Mu'tah University. The Director of the Center, Dr. Wejdan Al-Karaki, presented a brief explanation of the services provided by the Center which seeks to provide counseling and training courses in the psychological, Social and moral rights in all sectors with competence, and to activate the provision of psychological counseling and rehabilitation