To graduate high quality and competent nurses to cover local community needs according to global nursing educational standards.
To achieve international nursing educational standards through the creation of research friendly environment at local and national health institutions derived from evidence based practice to equip the local community with competent professional nurses.
- Graduate qualified nurses who are able to provide nursing care according to the national standards.
- Provide health and educational institutions with nurses who are competent to continue developing the professional performance.
- Support continuous nursing training, education and scientific research.
- Respond to the holistic needs of human beings at all stages of life.
- Maintain cooperative relationship with local community.
- Participate in health promotion of individuals, families and communities.