To become pioneers in patient-oriented pharmaceutical care education and training.
- To provide the job market with top pharmacy and pharmacy doctor graduates;
- To improve students' scientific, practical and social aspects;
- To maintain a high standard of pharmaceutical education, research and services by working towards the following objectives:
- Graduating scientifically and ethically proficient pharmacists to improve the standard of the profession in the fields of community, clinical and industrial pharmacy.
- Encouraging faculty members to perform creative research that meets the needs of the local pharmaceutical industry and the community at large.
- Expanding professional interaction with pharmacists and alumni by offering continuing education programs.